Private Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
The Sanctuary Byron Bay
The Sanctuary Byron Bay is a luxury, private therapeutic retreat and rehabilitation centre, treating both addictions and mental health. We treat alcoholism, drug addictions, anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, eating disorders and chronic pain.
We are one of the most private and confidential treatment centres in the world. Our treatment programs are delivered entirely one-to-one, and an entire team of practitioners is at your service. No groups, no shared facilities.
If you, someone you know, or a valued associate can benefit from our approach:
please call us on: +61 2 6639 8888.
Don't hesitate to call. We can help you explore all your treatment options and suggest alternatives where appropriate.
Holistic Treatment of Drug & Alcohol Addiction, Anxiety & Depression
- We are the first treatment centre in the world to offer intensive one-to-one attention with multi-disciplinary therapies in a luxury setting;
- We lead the treatment field in treating sensitive and complex conditions;
- We bring together leading multi-disciplinary therapists and ensure they all work together as an integrated treatment team coordinated by expert clinical consultants;
- Our approach is holistic, combining the best of Western and Eastern medical traditions;
- All our practitioners and therapists meet and liase regularly, with every clinical decision supported, endorsed and complemented by each and every other member of the team;
- However exclusive a facility may claim to be and however much a group agrees to be bound by confidentiality, information inevitably leaks out - but at The Sanctuary Byron Bay your privacy and peace of mind is our guarantee. You are housed in your own luxury private residence. You will never meet another Sanctuary client and your presence with us will never be disclosed;
- Throughout your stay, you'll never be alone (unless you wish to be). A highly experienced personal support team offer constant support and encouragement;
- Although we have treated nobility, politicians, CEOs and celebrities from around the world, we remain completely discreet and confidential. Not one client has ever been confirmed as being in our care;
- Our aim is nothing short of healing your whole being - your body, mind and deepest sense of self - in utmost privacy and comfort.
The Sanctuary Recovery House
Established in May 2014, The Sanctuary Recovery House has been developed to help those with addiction issues learn how to deal with their underlying problems and practice living without drugs and alcohol in their day to day lives. It is a supported residential home bridging the gap between intensive treatment and healthy, independent living.
In keeping with The Sanctuary Byron Bay’s commitment to excellence, The Recovery House features premier psychotherapy services, maximising therapeutic gains in a supportive setting, enabling the achievement of personal goals in the shortest time. The Recovery House is situated in Byron Bay and is limited to seven people.