Private Accommodation - Comfortable Beachside to Luxury
At The Sanctuary Byron Bay, each client enjoys their own private residence completely furnished with all that is required for a comfortable and healing stay - This is your Sanctuary.
- We utilise a range of properties with no obvious connection to a treatment centre.
- Your name will never be linked to any of these properties; no signposts identify the properties as Sanctuary residences and even your closest neighbours will generally be unaware of the purpose of your stay.
- In this way, your privacy and confidentiality will always be assured.
- We have a range of properties at our disposal – from comfortable beachside to luxury modern to homestead style and everything in between.
- Our aim is to create an environment in which you will not only be comfortable, but also feel at home. All our properties are chosen for ambience, comfort and just as importantly - location.
- Some of our residences are absolute beachfront opening onto pristine beaches where dolphins can be glimpsed in the surf.
- Others are hinterland-based with vista views over rolling paddocks and rainforest.
- At The Sanctuary Byron Bay, your residence connects you to the beauty of the natural environment and the flexibility we offer in regard to housing allows for a range of tastes to be accommodated.
- Unless you have arranged for a family member or significant other to accompany you in your program, your residence will be entirely your own (with the company of your personal support staff).
With no fixed address or location, and with the Sanctuary able to be 'created' with each new admission, our treatment model exemplifies the important notion that your own 'sanctuary' lies within: that once connected to your own confidence and conviction, a life in recovery will be yours to choose, to maintain and to nurture. No matter where you are.
If you have specific requirements regarding your accommodation, we will also work with you prior to your arrival to secure a property meeting your needs
- If you wish to have your family nearby while you are undergoing treatment, we can organise for them to be accommodated in a variety of ways including fully catered and activity based luxury holidays.
- If you have any physical disability or have specific needs regarding mobility and access, please let us know from the outset so we can arrange suitable accommodation.
- The Sanctuary is pet friendly and can accommodate your animal companions upon request.