Assessing Your Treatment Needs
Following any initial enquiry, should you wish to proceed to a more detailed assessment, a formal phone consultation will be scheduled with the Sanctuary's principal Clinical Consultant, a highly respected and experienced clinician.
- During this consultation, a more detailed assessment of your situation will be undertaken, along with some indication as to what can possibly be achieved in various time frames.
- Any proposed program will be tailored to fit with your particular schedule and optimised to ensure your goals are achievable throughout your stay.
- Members of your family or any significant others can also be invited to participate in some aspects of your program but only where necessary and only on your approval. Our Clinical Consultant will also discuss and assess any need for aftercare following your return home.
- Following your phone consultation with our Clinical Consultant, you are welcome to take as much time as you need to consider and discuss your options with any of your current treating practitioners, your family, significant others and/or your friends.
- You are under no obligation to proceed but when and if you wish to, all you need to do is call, and all the necessary preparations for a smooth and stress-free arrival will be made.
- At this stage, and with your permission, we will also liaise with any of your current treating practitioners to better understand your treatment history and needs prior to your arrival.