Integrated and Coordinated Treatment to Restore Your Health & Happiness
To be truly healthy is to have every part of you aligned in harmony. Achieving health is therefore a holistic endeavour. Yet too often, our experience of healthcare is fragmented, uncoordinated and occasionally contradictory. Even if you stumble upon therapies that help, true integration and coordination of treatment can remain elusive.
The Sanctuary Byron Bay was created precisely to showcase how a truly holistic approach to healthcare can be accomplished.
We bring you back to health by bringing together a team of practitioners who are leaders in their respective fields, all working with you one-to-one, but coordinated by highly experienced senior clinical consultants who ensure all practitioners work together in the most integrated and effective manner possible.
Key features of our holistic approach include:
- All elements of your program are conducted on a one-to-one basis. Just you and your therapists. No groups. This is proven to be the most effective form of therapy, inducing deep and long lasting healing.
- Your program at The Sanctuary is finalised only after practitioners have spent the time with you to thoroughly assess your needs and determine what will work best for you;
- Your program is dynamic and ever changing to respond to how you are feeling both physically and mentally every day;.
- We draw on a range of therapies and treatments from the best of medical and complementary health perspectives including psychotherapy, body work, body alignment, nutrition and other therapies as determined by the clinical team.
- You are assigned your own team of therapists and personal support staff for your stay. Typically this team includes 12 - 15 therapists and personal staff including carers, doctors, nurses, psychotherapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, yoga teachers, acupuncturists, and where required, naturopaths and psychiatrists, and any other therapies deemed necessary for inclusion in your unique program;
- We believe that a healthy diet is an important component for your increased wellness. You will have your own personal chef who will ensure all cuisine prepared is specifically created for your recovery needs without compromising on flavour, quality or presentation.
- You have come to us for privacy and confidentiality that is unavailable elsewhere. Whilst with us, you wll never meet another client or be asked to participate in groups. We have never disclosed or confirmed the presence of any client to anyone outside the staff of The Sanctuary.
- Despite your therapy being delivered one-to-one, you still enjoy the support, mentorship and company of a carefully selected 24 hour support team including carers and chefs. You will never be lonely or isolated while in program.
- You will enjoy your own private and luxurious residence appropriately styled to your specifications, with all that is required for a comfortable and healing stay - This will be your Sanctuary.
"..I really felt cared for at The Sanctuary. At first I was nervous that I would feel lonely being away from my family...but the staff showed such genuine kindness and concern for my well-being..." MP, 37 years old