Complex Medical Management
Our Comprehensive Medical Management Programs are designed for those clients with complex medical conditions requiring reviews by experienced physicians and specialists, and initial monitoring by 24 hour nursing staff. We are able to review conditions like:
- Chronic Fatigue;
- Post natal depression;
- Other chronic long term conditions.
This program is not suitable for those requiring actual hospitalisation or those in an acute phase of their condition. The aim of our comprehensive medical management programs is to:
- assess how the condition is currently managed including any current medications prescribed;
- introduce less invasive complementary or alternative therapies;
- implement improved nutritional and supplementation strategies;
- with the overall aim of establishing an integrated ongoing management strategy suited to each patient.
Where comprehensive medical supervision is required, you will have more contact with your treating doctor and have 24 hour nursing care available. Complementary therapies will be introduced, but in deference to the medical focus from the outset.
Once your condition has stabilised and 24 hour nursing care is no longer required, your program will shift to an Intensive Residential phase where other therapies take prominence and a wider range of activities are scheduled.